Hai this is jishu/jayshree,starting my blog once again after a looooong time.I started this blog again due to the inspiration drawn after seeing another blog.The blog which i already possessed was on fiasco.I am a novice again.My desire to blog with interest has been rejuvanated i think so...i was in a ruction,whether to start this or not,but my conscience has finally ordered me to do so.I am candy now,i hereby dont want to gaggle..i want to give any gumption giving thoughts..and since its my first day i dont want to publish a big post.I just want my posts to be pretty grandiose.My blog will be a elbow room for everyone.



this is a good book, that can be opened with expectation and close with delight and profit.

I want my first blog to be little informative.....
only in one minute ! but....
''can we not wait a minute?
Will our existence be gone for ever?" thus we talk.but in a minute so many wonders happen.Here are a few:-

In a Minute:-

1)6,000 meteorites fall from the sky.
2)The earth rotates 950 miles on its axis.
3)100 persons die and 114 are born.
4)34 marriages take place.
5)16 divorces occur in the world.
6)6 lakhs cigarettes are smoked.
7)6,38,000 persons drink liquor.
8)4,600 shoes are stitched.
9)68 motor-cars are manufactured.


TODAYS THOUGHT:
"RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTETH A NATION".

*GOD BLESS WITH BLISS*