The strange incident happened when i was in my 1st standard annual holidays..My cousins all conglomerated and made a big kite..i was not allowed to touch it... coz i was not eligible to join in their gang for playing,since i was too young...



After sometime they placed the kite on the floor to dry and left that place..I was eagerly waiting for that chance only..I took the kite,went & stood on top of the apartment were we resided.No one was there..there was complete silence.I hav not played with any kind of kite before,so i didn't follow any proper steps to make it fly..i threw it several times in the air but it vain..i sat down and waited sometime to console my instinct.. And by god's grace a gentle breeze made a smile on my face(chuckle,chuckle).I throwed the kite to some considerable extent gathering my full strength...gr8 success, i made it...hurrah! It danced in the air for some moment and i didn't expect it really..,suddenly the air blowed furiously and i was not able to hold the thread anymore and the kite left my hand..I was abt to cry..thinking that all my cousins would give me severe beatings and scoldings.



Just then, the kite settled on a tranformer..twas still, no moment..but the fate has to perform its role na..?it sudenly dashed on a circuit box or whatever they used to call it..



I watched it very keenly and the very next moment what i could hear was a loud noise(would be 65 decibel,almost a sound of a bomb blast) with fire sparks splittered over to some altitude.I ran as fast as i could and tried to vacate that place b4 anyone catches me..
I came running through the corridor,down the steps and landed with my two hands..But a uncle with a big moustache had been watching that whole incident(no,its just an accident) from the intro to the climax ..he reported to my aunt..and i came home late on that day and after reaching home got severe scoldings from my mom, next day i packed all my belongings and left Bangalore once for all..Till date i am having kitophobia.The whole incident,shit..! the accident was not my fault but no one agreed with my reason..Sob Sob Sob....