My B'day....! One of the days i ll be lookin forward...!! Thatz all for meeting my friends and relatives..Really spend my day happily with my near and dear ones..Celebrated My B'Day in Chennai.My frnd Jeypriya accompanied with me all through my day...After visiting some couple of temples,just to make the day somewhat fun..wandered in Wallace Garden Road,Numgambakam.

Visited our favorite Hangout ,"Tuscana Pizzeria"....!!




The most interesting part is the menu names ..It would seem funny..For seeing it we would peek in without fail whenever wandering in wallace road..After too much of risky pronunciation ordered menus ...so called as ''Risato Ala Milanese" ,"Alle Verdure''& "Torta di ciaccolato di fusione".
We were not even aware of how much those costs(Relieved that we had ATM,credit cards :))..

The worst part is we ourselves want to cut n eat the pizza..it wont be sliced.While eating we just wondered what the dish was all about..Really it was not up to the mark to eat..Just for the chick look charged a heap of cash..Anyways had nice fun. The most hottest snap of all..!