I started my schooling(LKG) in Cluny Convent.The school was well known for Teaching Discipline to the kids(Now i came to know ,why my parents joined me there.!!).I stood first in everything in that school.Whatever it may be,Dancing,Singing,Studies,Games etc...I and my friend Surekha will occupy the first two places in getting prizes.We both were thick friends and the whole school children was familiar about me and her.

The school which i pursued is a Christian School.I was brought up and grown learning all christian principles and disciplines rather than my own actual religion's.So that religion got stuck to me till now .I started to read Bible from my age of 5 and i still remember the words in that as "The Bible contains the vitamins of soul health" .I was also given a small sized Jesus dollar(gifted by my head mistress for my discipline aspects) .That was a sign of a pure Christian It seems..feeling proud..!!All the teachers were Christianise and everyone will be wearing White color long Gown like stuff.(Like the one below in the picture,white color).And no single men staff was working in our school.Our school also had an Orphanage named "st.JOHN'S Orphanage for the sick and the poor" for the old and the poor. Every teachers in our school will do their job sincerely.I loved staying in the school more than my home.I took catechism classes and skipped Moral Science for taking that subject.Hallelujah and Amen were the words we students in our school exchange between each other.

http://clunypucollege.org/App_Themes/ImagesC/Ann_Marie.jpg

The school had a Big Church.And i daily used to visit that church twice a day without fail.I once approached the Pulpit for reading a prayer for the old people who came from Abroad.And also because of my sweet voice(Note:Sweet voice is when i was in UKG) my teachers,we used to call everyone as "SISTER" made me to join in their choir for singing.In every functions of our school the opening event will be a "Devotional Jesus Christ Song".


http://www.bethpagechurch.org/ChurchSanctuary52005.jpg



http://www.australia.to/2010/images/stories/001news/church.jpg

I used to dance pretty well(Identified by my first Teacher"SISTER.Caroline").I will be the first one in our troop, Dancing in Front First position always.Every SISTERS will recommend my name to our Head Mistress "SISTER.LEEMA" for every of our school competitions,functions.she too knows me very well.And in my 2nd standard I became the "Representative for the School".Chief guests will be SISTERS from abroad churches ,Abbeys and Minsters.I learned Karate,Classical dance(my nightmare) in the school.

I once participated in the Charity Organization for Cancer Welfare.I donated some money and they gave me certificates and because of our school's donation some people were cured it seems ..Feeling happy that i am also a part of it.

Whenever i feel sick,SISTERS will take me to their House which was inbuilt within the school.Such a big house it would be but, more of Jesus statues and Jesus crosses will be there rather than people.Some SISTERS will gather around me and chant mini prayers for my health also..whenever i remember those things, i will feel like, i am really blessed to know these kinda people in my life..! The school had only 5 GRADES.When i finished my 4th standard i left from that school and joined another school.Now its great to know that it has became Matriculation.At the same time, every of our sisters too vacated from that school.But now too i am in touch with them.Wont forget them in my life..!!











http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T4a_3vXljhw/SwecK_UUtII/AAAAAAAAABc/rlPF-dp-cl8/s1600/JesusCross.jpg