Yesterday i was forced to go to a shop to buy some sugar.We usually prefer Parrys sugar..I searched for that sugar in three shops,but none had stocks..I phoned to my mother and informed about it,she told me to return home..i was abt to leave,in the meantime my sister called me and told to buy a "Shampoo" .First i refused ,then somehow i agreed.She uses "Dove" and i asked this shampoo in a shop but that shop had only "Pantene"..Its already time for my sis to hurry to her college,so i bought "Pantene" and reached home.I handed over the shampoo bottle and a chewing gum in her hand which i bought for the remaining change.I left that place,by the time my sis called me and asked..What is this..?(i thought that,she is asking abt the diferent shampoo which i bought for her)..i answered that there was no "Dove" available, so only i bought this..She again asked me..why have u bought shampoo for me..? i was confused and told, u r the one told me to buy shampoo.."



http://www.andhranews.net/India/2007/October/31-Pantene-Sushmita-Sen.jpg

she scolded me for a moment and said,i did'nt tell u to buy shampoo..but i told u to buy some "Stamps".." i somehow managed to overcome my insult by saying that some signal problem and no tower,so i cant hear u clearly..." i ran from that place immediately b4 she started to utter some nasty words...