Baby come here and sit down, let's talk

I got a lot to say so I guess I'll start by

Saying Good bye....oops!

But you know, this thing ain't been..;

No walk in the park for us

swear it'll only take a minute

You'll understand when I finish, yeah

And I don't wanna see you cry

but I don't wanna be the one to tell you a lie so

But now my heart is breaking

And a thousand times I

Found myself asking, "Why? Why?"Why am I taking so long to say this?

But trust me, girl I never

Meant to crush your world

And I never thought I would see the day we grew apart

"Just went out of my head.....sorry"

So I'll do the best I can to get you to understand

Girl it's not you, it's me

I gotta,gotta figure out what I need..

There's never a right time to say goodbye

So, we know that we gotta go

Our separate ways

And I know it's hard but I gotta do it,

And it's killing me

Cause there's never a right time,

Right time to say goodbye .."

Enzoi..! enjoy ur hostel life with bliss i want to see the same grin always.."

(*(*(*(*(*(*(*Bye Shalu*)*)*)*)*)*)*)

My frnd going to stay in hostel to start her college life..Joined EEE ...i miss her terribly,bcoz i Joined a different course from hers, that is CSE,which is my favorite..(sorry shalu,u adviced me to join ECE though i got excellent marks but,i go with my choice :-)D