In my school upto 5th standard there was a subject so called as "Science",which comprises the basics of physics,chemistry,environment,hygiene etc,etc..under this name only.Right from my 6th std,there was a partition of subjects under different names..as we all know now as Physics,Chemistry,Biology...among these,chemistry is my nightmare.."



That was the fourth day of my 6th std.My Chemistry teacher was very strict and she wont smile for photos too...(i dont want to reveal her name here, i am not feared though.She had the habit of asking questions to those students who looks very talkative.Only for that period, we students all will remain dumb,thinking that she wont ask questions to anyone if we continue to remain like that.


http://rlv.zcache.com/i_react_to_chemistry_funny_button-p145770372306970873t5sj_400.jpg




I was very quiet and not even turned a inch for such a long time...i was abt to faint,she suddenly pointed me by calling my name loudly as "Jayyyyyy".I was abt to fall from my chair..as i was half asleep,my name was heard thrice in my ear...I immediately responded by standing in attention..i would hav nearly saluted on seeing her expressions...she was a terror.I somehow managed to gain some balance,and she asked me to solve one simple problem(eventhough it looks simple now,but i would struggle a lot those times.).She gave me a long chalk piece(wondered what should i do with that piece..for few seconds).



http://www.geardiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/hexxagon-labs-3.png




I was leaning on the Big Black Board and prayed god to get some mokka problems,which i should tell orally and not to scribble something on that board.

She dictated the question as follows:

What will be the product when 1 mole of Barium combines with 2 moles of sodium..?(her voice was similar to Donald duck,and i chuckled a second and immediately answered her question as "Banana"

All the students laughed for my answer..and my teacher,she was staring at me without blinking her eyelids..that created a sense of fear in me...and she asked me to explain my answer in detail" i turned towards the board and wrote the chemical equation for her question and after seeing that she lately realised that she should also laughed along with the students..bcoz,i wrote the equation as,


Ba + 2Na--->

i.e) Ba + Na + Na------>Banana.

From that day she never asks me to answer for her questions…That was the first time we all saw her laughing…Cant forget that incident till now.