I strongly believe in and follow Take it easy policy and Jaane bhi do yaaron policy..After all, its a small world and short life..






I faced the un-dreamable and I came out of that grief all by myself..but the heavy burden still persists..

I cannot be lured by temptation to do something which I feel is wrong/not needed..

I am very gullible and get fooled so many times but I move on quickly..

I am always available for people to share their sorrows/problems, but I never ask people personal questions/things that may hurt them/intentional questions unless they themselves start the topic and ask my view..I respect privacy of people.

I am very flexible and adjusting with respect to people as well as places..I have to do my duty come what may..

I cannot get tempted by good physical attributes to conclude whether a person is bad or good, it is the good heart within which attracts me..Yes, I believe in the saying "Beauty is skin deep"..


I feel shy to ask anyone for help, i don't know why but it makes me feel odd to ask....




One bonus fact:

I remember all the wrong words used by people on me..just cant forget it...