Though i had successfully took couple of seminars before in my lifetime ,the one which i encountered today was really mind screwing.The thing was,i was not informed in advance that, i was supposed to take the seminar.The decision was ,the names will be called random and whosoever name is called, they should start with their seminar.With bated breath, i was keeping my fingers crossed and was continuously praying to god.I turned back to have a glance at others.God..! everyone was doing the same.The name list was bought and the names were about to be announced..

A complete silence.The name was announced.All looked little bit relaxed and a huge sigh was made by everyone,they started to show their giggling faces because,the person called for the seminar is none other than "ME".When my name was called on,i heard it thrice in my ears and the sound screeched and vanished as "Jayyyyy......~~~".The topic was left to our choice.I chose "Earth Quakes" for my convenience.since i experienced it, a couple of seconds ago when my name was called on.




I did'nt prepare for the seminar and also i was not in the situation to reveal that, i have not prepared or so..because, i am the first person to start the seminar class for that particular subject.Suddenly, i remembered that, the topic for seminar was my assignment and its in my pen drive.I have the habit of loading my assignment works in my pen drive for future reference{and also formatting my pen drive every time after inserting it in my college Laptop,group of virus will be transferred to my pen drive .which will obviously make me to empty the pen drive after using it with the laptop}.Thankfully it helped me.

Everyone in the class seemed happy except me.Though the contents were present in the pen drive, i did'nt even viewed it completely even for once.I was inserting the pen drive in the laptop and at the same time was telling to myself that,contents must be clear,no matter how brief it may look.Whatever, the show must go on and you can do it, was the soul say my instinct made.




With a bright face and jelly knees, took the dias.My friends, they all eagerly watched me.I made a quick glance at the spectators and started my seminar by greeting them 10 times,the reason was,my voice was not audible.Slowly moved in a phase by showing some pictures and i managed to orate for about 10mins.I saw my friend and she was taking notes sincerely..the ultimate comedy twas.This diverted my mind completely..I started to blabber and somehow managed to tackle the situation and finally ended my seminar by showing some 2-3 videos which saved me a lot.

I finished my seminar and everyone clapped for my work.At the end, the feed back given to me by the faculty was,to improve my voice level.He made everyone to give another round of applause for my efforts in compiling those pictures and videos. Felt like heaven.Whatta Day man...!