As I stand here on the threshold of something new, life has come to a pause;everything has just been temporarily put on hold or slowed down to a crawl.My emotions,thoughts,desires,and dreams are like a kid stepping into a school after the holidays. Everything seems brand new,while its all the same; nothing has changed,nothing seems out of order,yet everything seems so out of sync like a lion out of captivity and into the forest.Now i say to myself that, Time will set right everything,time will show the mirages when the dust settles, And only time will answer where this journey will take me.Until then, I am clueless.


It’s weird how life repeats itself waking up into a sweet another day.It clearly indicates that,i Wasted my day.Something Stuck in my head, thoughts swirling round and round, like a paper plane caught in a tornado, i can feel something pulling me down; my muscles strain,my arms ache, as my foot slowly slips.." unfinished castles,the memories and dreams of yesterday are just an illusion built on the mirages of brighter tomorrows before me".

By the time, tomorrow becomes today.But,i am just a child standing in the darkness,with tear stained cheeks,trying to forgive and forget everything.The things i touch, gets broken,everything i loved becomes hatred,every mistake i’ve ever made has been replayed over and over again..



Now coming out of the shadows of the past and reaching to the light that is now shining in its glory.... i realize that, i am standing all alone, with the whole world at my disposal.I searched, i needed somebody to continue the exploration, or so i thought how naive and so dumb one can become wasting precious time doing nothing other than wandering through life or posting somethin like this blah, blah, blah.....

I got confused than before.Unable to run anymore,now i realize i got...."ME MYSELF & I".


"Life may not be the party we are looking for..but,while we' re here, we should dance"



Life is filled with incoherent riddles and its true lessons are inscribed at the corner of the margins...


Learned a lot along the way,and now my very own best friend exploring uncharted territories are "ME MYSELF & I" .That’s all i got in the end....and that’s what i found out....{nuts..!}