Assigned with a case study compilation, started to work from the day it was told and collected lots and lots of information about the study...Its on "NATURAL DISASTERS" but the fact is, everything should be done by manual,no print outs.Proceeded with work,planned to split and write the assignment for four days as the deadline date was declared 21-Aug.I Successfully finished writing it before peeking into my blog and updating this post...My eyes and hands are not in my control now,as they obeyed my orders for several hours and helped me to finish my assignment.Its now time for me to pay obeisance for it..i.e; give some rest..



If my Laptop had mouth,it would have definitely uttered some nasty and vulgar words on seeing my approach with it,used it to the core and the touch pad had imprints of my finger..then how harsh my approach would have been..pity..~yep,after all its the laptop's fate to assist with my work! have a dekho..,i had given a cozy place for it.It deserves this, and its my all time friend..



Though i was well known to the date of deadline,did'nt dare to finish it in advance.According to me,finishing things at the last moment will only teach us how to manage time and tackle mind screwing situations...it definitely pays..and paid for me..~